- No buyer’s premium.
- All readers can take part in this auction.
- All lots in this auction are Mint Never Hinged, otherwise noted accordingly.
- All lots offered in this auction are not from the stock of the Society, but from other collectors and readers like you. It is a part of “ITS Stamp News”, quarterly journal of INDIAN THEMATIC SOCIETY. For further details subscribe this journal and enjoy regular postal auctions in future as well.
- Minimum bid will be estimated price, as given in last of every lot in Indian Rupees.
- All lots are sold to the higher bidder at one step above the under bidder.
- Lots can be examined before the closing date 30.10.2014, only by prior appointment.
- Bidding increments are up to Rs.100 by Rs.5, Rs.101 to 300 by Rs.10, Rs.301 to 600 by Rs.25, Rs.601 to 1000 by Rs.50 and Rs.1001 to above by Rs.100.
- Overseas Readers can also take part. Treat Rs.53 equal to US $1 and Rs.68 equal to Euro 1.
- Bids also accepted by SMS, Email, but confirmation by snail-mail is must.
- The successful bidders will be notified after closing date and the payment must be made within seven days of receipt of intimation. In case the payment will not receive in stipulated period all future bids from the same bidder, will be rejected without any prior information.
Payments must be by bank draft / bank transfer in favour of “INDIAN THEMATIC
SOCIETY” and payable at LUDHIANA. Overseas Collectors can make payment through PayPal
/ Western Union / Moneybooker. Other options are also available for easy
payment.ITS Postal Auction lists at www.scribd.com/suraj_jaitly